A custom suit, as crafted by Soto & Co., is the height of sophistication and style without the inconvenience of visiting a tailor to make alterations to off the rack items. Our custom clothing is designed with your distinct form and flair in mind.
We look forward to the opportunity of bringing your creative vision to tangibility.
Our tailors can craft a suit to your preferred cut: double-breasted, slim cut, Italian, or other popular styles. Like all fashion, business wear is an evolving art. Designers update older, classic cuts and styles for contemporary use.
With the everyday wearer in mind, Soto & Co. crafts wardrobes that meet your level of style and comfort. However, we have been known to push the limits and create some eye-catching and
show-stopping pieces not for the faint of heart.
Made to measure suits complement your unique form. Soto & Co. crafts attire that can and
should be worn whenever you want to show off your best you – every day! We understand that
off-the-rack, department store getups cannot replicate the comfort and style of a custom suit. Nor can they display the modern person’s individuality and flair.
Made to measure suits are customizable pieces that allow for individualization and are made to
complement your unique form. Soto & Co. will design a suit, down to the button stitches, that is undeniably you.
Your suit can be crafted from a variety of fabrics from silk to wool, cotton or linen.
Pick Your Poison
At Soto & Co., our process begins at fabric selection, where you can expect only the best Italian and English milled fabrics to be used in your suit. From here, the fabric is sent to our expert tailors, who will design the product based on your exact specifications and measurements.
Our enhanced Measurement System combines the traditional art of measuring by hand with the latest 3D scanning technology to achieve what simple measurements cannot. We use the shape and form of your body to create a truly custom suit. Unlike off the rack or Made-to-Measure outfits, our custom suits actually suit your body, and not force you to fit into a pre-determined form.
Our suits are all canvassed. This means glue is never used in the front panel, so you can re-tailor your suit years after purchase if you’d like. Our suits will mold to your body over time, move more fluidly, have a better structure, and have a longer endurance to dry cleaning. We will never fuse or half-canvass a suit, unlike many common retailers.
When your suit is complete, we ensure expedited shipping to your desired destination, so you have your suit when and where you need it. When you try your Soto & Co. suit on for the first time, you will feel the time and care we took to tailor the suit to you.
- Not just one of a kind suits but honestly some of the best service I've ever received. Rick was able to get a suit to me in quite literally 2 weeks. If you can find someone else locally that can do that for the same price I'll be more than shocked. Not only that but I was able to customize my suit with more than a couple hundred choices of colors designs all while it being custom tailored to my fit. I seriously cannot thank him enough.
- Rick is THE MAN! My boyfriend is a regular client, and I wanted to order a surprise gift for him and Rick went above and beyond to make the entire experience flawless. The white harringbone shirt fits him like a glove and is of absolutely amazing quality. 10/10
- I typically hate shopping in general. This experience was perfect. Rick knows what he's doing and explained all my options for getting a custom suit. 100% pleased with the final product, super sharp, ultra high quality bespoke suit. I will definitely be back for another custom suit soon.
- If you're looking for custom suits, and someone that'll walk through some ideas you have and identify the style you're trying to accomplish, and then drill down to give you even more ideas – Rick is without question your guy! Price is great, customer service is fantastic, and the suit truck is quintessentially the Austin vibe. Great atmosphere. Quit searching for a clothier in ATX, Rick's who you're looking for.
- Man, this is really the spot--especially if you need something in a hurry. I needed a custom suit in two weeks and Rick got it done. And the suit was sharp as could be. Food trucks have become the thing in Austin, and if Soto and Co. is any indication, suit trucks will be the next big thing!
- Soto & Co is Austin's finest! I would and will recommend Soto & Co to any one in the market for their service! I could not ask for a better experience while I was looking for a custom suit. Very satisfied with the product but even more with service. If you don't get your suits, jackets, dress shirts, and/or custom clothing from here, you are truly missing OUT!
- My (female) partner and I were looking for a well-fitting wedding jacket when we found Soto & Co during a cursory google search. We are so glad that we found Ricky! First, the ambience. Very modern digs reflective of the Austin community. Second, the hospitality. Ricky is down to earth, friendly, and you automatically feel comfortable around him. Third, the quality of his product. My partner almost cried when she tried the jacket on. For the first time, she felt that something was truly made for her. Not only because it was (of course), but because Ricky went above and beyond to make sure that she felt comfortable and beautiful and that it turned out exactly the way she wanted. I cannot recommend Soto & Co enough.
- I was referred to Rick when I needed a quick turnaround on a suit for a special event. Not only did I speak to him that day when he answered every single one of my questions, but he made sure to get the fitting done the very next day and one week later I had a brand-spanking, gorgeous custom suit! And each step along the way, Rick couldn't have been more understanding, patient and attentive to my questions and concerns. It was just SUCH a good experience that I am absolutely recommending to all of my friends, who I know appreciate excellent personal service and professionalism, not to mention the feel of an expertly-constructed suit. I can't recommend Rick and Soto & Co. enough!
- I received the tuxedo the end of last week; thank you very much for your follow up. It fits like a glove...you guys nailed it. I do have to commend you and the rest of the team for absolutely nothing short of first class customer service.
- This is your best bet. The suit arrived today. It. Is. Fantastic.